1st time

RogerBrunner

I'm new to PLC programming, however my system seems very simple compared to others I've been reading on this site. I have layout my 1st system diagram and 95% of it appears to be working correctly.

I4 and I5 trigger Q5, Q6, Q7, Q8, Q9 for 30 Sec. and drop out if I4 clears before 30 Sec., however I5 is only a momentary button.

Any suggestions!!!!

gate.PNG

I'm new to PLC programming, however my system seems very simple compared to others I've been reading on this site. I have layout my 1st system diagram and 95% of it appears to be working correctly.

I4 and I5 trigger Q5, Q6, Q7, Q8, Q9 for 30 Sec. and drop out if I4 clears before 30 Sec., however I5 is only a momentary button.

Any suggestions!!!!
Are you working with a Siemens Logo? Anyway, in Logo there's a block named Wiping Relay: it receives a trigger signal (pulse) and the output is activated only during a period of time. Look for a similar block in your software instead of using a simple timer.

Ok. Use Edge–Triggered Interval Time – Delay Relay instead of Interval Time–Delay Relay - Pulse Output (B010 in your diagram).