Yasakawa A1000 PID controll

Hasitha

Dear all,

Im having a difficulty regarding yaskawa a1000 drive running with pid controlling.:oops::cry:
Im giving 0 to 10V analogue input to the drive from my encoder feedback. i have programmed all PID related b code functions. but my drive is not running though im giving run command via separate input signal pattern :(

B5-01 =PID function setting ( i gave 3) i think this might be the problem
B5-18= PID set point selection was enabled
B5-19= PID set point value was set to 60%, it means 6V as my reference point.
B1-01= Frequency reference selection was set to 1 means analog input terminals
B1-02= Run command selection was set to 1 means digital input terminals

I think i have successfully gave all other parameters as well. Please advice me if anyone here know more about this...:site:

Thnaks :)