Communication between PLC and PC through Ethernet module

Asad Abbas

Hi All,

I have a machine having Mitsubishi Q series (Q02) CPU. There is a dedicated software for machine which operate through PC (window based) and communication is via Ethernet protocol. Currently, I am using GX works 2 and Laptop (window based) and for communication I am using serial cable to access PLC.

Now, I want to access PLC[/B] through [B]Ethernet module with GX works 2 but I dont know how? please support.

Thanks very much for your prompt reply.

IP Address of PC side

IP address of PLC side
Dont know please support how to know.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to establish communication between Siemens PLC 1500 and Matlab. I followed a tutorial on youtube at this link: But when I got to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I don't have experience PLC programming so it might be a stupid question. I made a socket request to PLC and there is no problem to read...
Replies
Views
My plant has several CompactLogix 1769-L32 PLC's programmed with RSLogix 5000 V 20.05 as we look into expansions and upgrades would there be a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom