PI 5/250 to Panelview Plus 7

ciwa

Hello,
I want to upgrade the existing Interact HMI which using SSSD DH+ card connect to PI 5/250.
I will use Panelview Plus 7 and EthernetIP to DH+ converter from Prosoft to communicate with PI.
Anyone had experience with this configuration? Does the panelview can communicate with PI using converter?

Best Regards,

Ciwa

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
is it possible to comunicate a powerflex 753 (ccw) using ethernet 20-750-ENETR card to a panelview plus 6 1250 (factorytalk view studio me)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently installed an **** Flexy 201 so we could monitor our PLCs (one SLC 500 and one Control Logix) remotely under a VPN. One of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer that has an intermittant issue with a PV+ (2711P-T12C6D1) and they would like to replace the PV+ with the latest PV+7...
Replies
Views
I have these PLC and HMI and want to communicate them. I made a program in RSLogix5000 and FactoryTalkViewStudio, tried them out with FT station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom