Logix 500 to 5000 Addressing help

BTurner00

Hi Folks,
Just started on my first PLC project with my company, no one here has much experience to help out. The project involves upgrading a SLC system to a CompactLogix controller, thus a software conversion. Given the timeframe I'm working with, I'm using the translation utility included with Studio 5000 (which I know is a bit quick and dirty).

My first of probably many questions involves addressing.
In Logix 500, the Copy block is as follows:

Source: #I:2.0
Dest #N31:26
Length 8

Sticking with the converted array equivalents in 5000, the # sign causes the rung to be in error. I'm a little fuzzy on the meaning of that pound sign, can anyone help explain how I need to make this conversion? Thanks!

Just take out the #. I think that's a syntax imposed by Logix500 for word copies.