Firms in Virginia that do Arc Flash Risk Assessments

Good Morning ,

Do you folks know of any engineering firms in Virginia that do Arc Flash Assessments ? We have recently received some new panels and equipment and need to get these panels evaluated . The last time we had this done was 2012 on a number of existing panels. I understand that the standards have changed . Does that mean we need to have these panel re-evaluated , or could they be "Grand-Fathered" in and just re-labeled ?

Is Category 0 still the standard , or did it change ?
Example of one of our panels done in 2012......

0.18 cal/cm^2 Flash Hazard at 18 in.
Arc Flash Boundary 6"
Shock Hazard 480 vac
Limited Approach 42"
Restricted Approach 12"
Prohibited Approach 1"

Thanks so much in advance ,

there is cat 0,1,2,3,4
we only use cat 2 and 4
everyone here wears cat 2 uniforms, long sleeves.

PPE must be worn on anything above 50 Volts ac.
I may be wrong, but the category rating is based on
voltage, current, aic, flash capability, energy amount, and several other things.

regards,
james

Electric Power Systems (epsii.com) is a national company with branches in Virginia (one near Richmond, the other Roanoke). We have no complaints with their work.