Plc5 To Rs Logix

IS THERE ANY WAY TO CONVERT A PLC 5 PROGRAM TO CONTROL LOGIX PROCESSOR?

• REWRITE IN RSLOGIX BY HAND

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • CONVERT AND EMULATE

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BILL FLOREK

B
IS THERE ANY WAY TO CONVERT A PLC5 PROGRAM TO RS LOGIX WITHOUT HANDWRITING THE PROGRAM?

this is just a "test" post right? ...

sorry Bill, (and no offense intended) but I've read your question several times and I can't come up with any interpretation that makes sense ...

suggestion: why don't you tell us what you HAVE (example: a .RSP file on disk, or an existing program file in the PLC-5, etc.) ... and then tell us what you WANT ... (example: a printed copy of the program, or ???) ...

If its about converting an existing PLC5 program made with 6200 software or AI software, then the good news is that RSLogix5 automatically loads and converts both file types (.AF5 and .X5 respectively) instantly - including comments and symbols.