LogixPro

crowdju

Recently downloaded an purchased this from thelearningpit.com After putting the key in and rebooting, the program still does not work in full function mode. I have emailed the admin but awaiting the awnser. Any suggestions.... ?

I just recived this PM.

logixpro
bought this program to try to help me but doesnt seem to be working have emailed admin , any suggestions ? maybe check the post. thanks

Sorry Kid, Authough I hear good things about Logixpro, I'm totally unfamilliar with it. I just dont use AB stuff, and got into the game long before they started teaching about PLCs in collage. (I might be able to help you with punch cards). I would suggest keep on trying to contact the people at the learning pit, or doing a search for Logixpro on this forum.

Best of luck with it. Mike.

I purchased the CD key version last year. Never had any problem. Works very fine, it's even the best simulation package I've seen in many years.

Kind regards,