Mitusbishi MR-J4 inverter drive error 20.3

HersheysMM

I need urgent help with Mitsubishi MR-J4 error code 20.3. The J4 manual showsEncoder normal communication - Receive data error 3 what exactly is that telling me? Could it be an encoder cable or the encoder itself? Do you have any suggestions? I can restart the machine and it will work for a while again. I have tried contacting Mits support but you know how that goes....

Similar Topics

Here we go again Gent's! OK this is related to the machine I have been posting about all week. The guy who wrote the program in Sweden sent it...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hello I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom