FX5 PLC loses impulses from encoder

Hello everyone!
I have strange problem.

I have plc, inverter (mitsubishi), incremental encoder (sick) and motor.
When i set the frequency on the inverter about 1,5Hz, the plc correctly counts impulses, but every higher frequency causes the plc counts impulses incorrectly or doesnt count.

All the parameters of high-speed counters and PLC program i am sure there are right ( i'm using only instruction to start high-speed counting (HIOEN) and to enable interrupt (EI).

Type of encoder - A/B phase, HTL.
PLC - FX5U
PLC program - Gx works 3.

Maybe somebody had similar problem? Maybe somebody could tell me where i need to look for the solve?

Thanks for help! :)

Hello everyone!
I have strange problem.

I have plc, inverter (mitsubishi), incremental encoder (sick) and motor.
When i set the frequency on the inverter about 1,5Hz, the plc correctly counts impulses, but every higher frequency causes the plc counts impulses incorrectly or doesnt count.

All the parameters of high-speed counters and PLC program i am sure there are right ( i'm using only instruction to start high-speed counting (HIOEN) and to enable interrupt (EI).

Type of encoder - A/B phase, HTL.
PLC - FX5U
PLC program - Gx works 3.

Maybe somebody had similar problem? Maybe somebody could tell me where i need to look for the solve?

Thanks for help! :)

What's your time constant for input response time?

I set "No setting"

Usually response time is 10ms, which means signal should be active for at least 10ms on X input before FX5 catches it.
I think no setting means response time is 10ms, not sure though, is that fast enough to catch pulses, usually hi speed inputs need <1ms time constants...

I set 10micro-s and nothing.

I forgot to write. Above described things are happening at the rotation of motor in the forward direction. With a rotation of the motor to the rear, high-speed counter doesn't count the impulses.

Tomorrow i will replace the encoder, and i'll write if it helped.

PS. Somebody told me that i need mount the resistor between connectors of encoder. Someone did something similar?