Alternate programming of the Koyo D06

I'm totally unaware of any other way of programming a DL06 other then with Directsoft 4.0+. I would suggest contacting AD support.

There is no current alternate way of programming a DL06 plc other than ladder logic. While I agree that other languages have benefits in programming certain things, most folks would just as soon stick with ladder. Note that I did not say that everyone would like to stick with ladder. There are a lot of folks that like the IEC-1134 and IEC-61134 languages just for the fact that it is easier to do looping and math.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I want to publish my data in sql server in Excel format as daily report. And xl reported pro version seem to be much expensive which...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for alternate module that I can use in place of Rockwell 5069-IO mainly for safety output card (OBV8S). Looking at the lead time, I...
Replies
Views
Good morning everybody, I hope you are very well. I share with you the information of the PLC LOGO! Siemens and expansions that we have...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Currently I am migrating S7 300 to S7 1500 & I am unable to use DP send & receive data from Master PLC. Which instruction is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Do you have some experiences with Power Analyzers such as Siemens SENTRON PAC4200?.. I have alternative analyzer installed on machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom