Iconics Help - Unified Data Browser

PLC_BUB

Hey guys,

I was hoping that someone might help me to understand how to add a new PLC in the Unified Data Browser. All of my PLCs are in the RSLinx OPC Server folder except one, but I can't seem to figure out where to add it. I have attached a screenshot for visual aid. Thank you in advance for any help I may receive.

Capture1.jpg

Not familiar w/ Iconics, but yes add a topic in Rslinx to the new PLC and it should be browsable like the others.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have been looking around and can not find an answer to a problem I ran into. I am fairly new to using Iconics Genesis32 V9. I am...
Replies
Views
I currently have the demo versions of iconics and kepware. My trouble is if I create an array in cotrollogix I can get the elements into kepware...
Replies
Views
I'm looking forward Iconics. I had previously extensive experience with Citect and little bit less experience with Wonderware. Pros and cons with...
Replies
Views
I am working on developing solutions using ICONICS, and I'm relatively new to SCADA in general. Whenever I get stumped on something, I end up...
Replies
Views
Hai All, We are trying to communicate allen bradley L33-ER processor with Iconics OPC server suite 5.5.Can someone tell me what are steps we need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom