Omron NE1A will not connect to lap top

MitsM83

Hello all,

I have a Omron NE1A safety PLC and a Dell Tough Book with Win7 trying to run Omron Network Configurator Version 3.56.

As soon as I click connect it goes to Not Responding and windows closes the program.

It works on my other Dell laptop and my line side desktop.

I have the same drivers as on the other PCs and it connects every great once in a while but loses comm and stops responding after like 30 seconds.

Unfortunately I can not change anything on the Tough Book I have to have IT do it. :mad:

Maybe if one of you have had this problem I can give IT the link

Thanks,

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Just thought I would throw this out there. History - A couple weeks ago we had an Omron NE1A brick. Could not upload download to it after it...
Replies
Views
Hello forum members, We are having a frustrating issue (yet again with my favorite network - Devicenet). We have an ABB robot that works with an...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project where I could use either the Smartguard 600 Safety Controller or NE1A-SCPU02 Safety Controller. The NE1A-SCP02...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom