Factory Talk View Run Application

Ece

Hello all,

I am working in a redundant FT View application. My configuration has 2 PCs, one Primary and one Secondary. Both PCs I have already install FTView Server and Client. Moreover, the deployment of the applications implemented in my laptop. I have already connect the Primary PC, the Secondary PC and my laptop to a network (also Primary and Secondary PCs are connected each other).
My question is how can to transfer the application from my laptop to the Primary and Secondary PC.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom