CitectSCADA 2016

How to get part number to get citectScada 2016?

CT101110-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Server, 75 Points
CT101111-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Server, 150 Points
CT101112-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Server, 500 Points
CT101113-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Server, 1500 Points
CT101114-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Server, 5000 Points
CT101115-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Server, 15000 Points
CT101199-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Server, Unlimited Points

CT102010-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Control Client, 75 Points
CT102011-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Control Client, 150 Points
CT102012-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Control Client, 500 Points
CT102013-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Control Client, 1500 Points
CT102014-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Control Client, 5000 Points
CT102015-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Control Client, 15000 Points
CT102099-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Control Client, Unlimited Points
CT102088-CFCIT107001 Citect SCADA Control Client, Redundant (floating license only)

Thanks for ur reply..It is very difficult to get part number for Schneider.
Do you have any detail for vijeo historian and citect historian for the same?

And i am going to design architecture which need historian server redundancy, is it possible with Schneider historian?

Thanks again for previous info and avail me if u have these too.

🤞🏻

Thanks for ur reply..It is very difficult to get part number for Schneider.
Do you have any detail for vijeo historian and citect historian for the same?

And i am going to design architecture which need historian server redundancy, is it possible with Schneider historian?

Thanks again for previous info and avail me if u have these too.

🤞🏻

No, Historian isn't available as a redundant solution. You would need to do something yourself with SQL or HA software etc....

CitectHistorian Licensing (CT2110xx)
CT211011-CFHST107001 CitectHistorian 150 Pt License
CT211012-CFHST107001 CitectHistorian 5000 Pt License
CT211013-CFHST107001 CitectHistorian 1,500 Pt License
CT211014-CFHST107001 CitectHistorian 5,000 Pt License
CT211015-CFHST107001 CitectHistorian 15,000 Pt License
CT211016-CFHST107001 CitectHistorian 50,000 Pt License

Thanks Mr. Tragically.
For redundancy i would like to go for historian and will try for coding and SA. If i get solution ill share with you.

I thing Schneider is not fully ready for redundancy environment. They are still lagging some aspects like DNP3 module, historian etc. hope they will overcome soon.

have you ever tried this new version of citectScada 2016/Historian ?
if, Hows your experience with this.
:geek:
(y)

Oh geez - and they have implemented the biggest SCADA system in the world as far as I know? Well over a million tags now and growing. Redundant servers and the like - over a million tags with a very fast response time? Sorry, that was Citect until Schneider bought them!

But still lagging again. let say if i want to take redundant PLC M580 on redundant rack with redundant power supply for DNP3 protocol then you don't have module which can support this rack configuration on DNP3 for harsh environment.Hope will overcome in future but their competitors are well advance and having all these facility .

:confused:

For DNP3 telemetry/harsh environment applications, Schneider has a very solid offering in the SCADAPack RTU range.

But yes, I agree it would be good if DNP3 support improved for their flagship PLC.

Also, Citect Historian seems pretty much dead in the water as far as I can tell. Schneider will probably be pushing Wonderware Historian more now after their Invensys acquisition. Which will only be a good thing as Wonderware has a much better Historian product than Citect.

For DNP3 telemetry/harsh environment applications, Schneider has a very solid offering in the SCADAPack RTU range.

But yes, I agree it would be good if DNP3 support improved for their flagship PLC.

Also, Citect Historian seems pretty much dead in the water as far as I can tell. Schneider will probably be pushing Wonderware Historian more now after their Invensys acquisition. Which will only be a good thing as Wonderware has a much better Historian product than Citect.
Hi buddy,
u was talking about wonderware historian is it having redundancy and compatible with citect SCADA ?

Thanks Mr. Tragically.
For redundancy i would like to go for historian and will try for coding and SA. If i get solution ill share with you.

I thing Schneider is not fully ready for redundancy environment. They are still lagging some aspects like DNP3 module, historian etc. hope they will overcome soon.

have you ever tried this new version of citectScada 2016/Historian ?
if, Hows your experience with this.
:geek:
(y)

Just because they don't have the correct hardware level for you doesn't mean they haven't got redundancy at the SCADA level !

Historian 2016 works fine, just out of interest why do you need a redundant historian, what is the requirement driving that choice ?

I keep getting told by reliable sources within Schneider that Citect and Wonderware will never fully meet.

They may take certain bits and strengthen areas of weakness in one another such as historian but there will never be a unified SCADA offering, they will remain as separate products, believe that if you will !

Hi buddy,
u was talking about wonderware historian is it having redundancy and compatible with citect SCADA ?

Yes, Wonderware Historian has redundancy - it's advertised on its website here: https://www.wonderware.com/industrial-information-management/historian/technical-specifications/

As for Citect compatibility, I assume it should be posssible seeing how both products are owned by Schneider.

I keep getting told by reliable sources within Schneider that Citect and Wonderware will never fully meet.

They may take certain bits and strengthen areas of weakness in one another such as historian but there will never be a unified SCADA offering, they will remain as separate products, believe that if you will !

Yes, from what I can see Citect and Wonderware are still being marketed separately since their feature set and install base are still quite different to each other. However, I barely see Citect Historian nowadays, especially with the introduction of Wonderware Historian to Schneider's software portfolio. Note this is just speaking anecdotally.