Factory Talk Communication Server RSLinx Enterprise

Ece

Hello all,

I am using Factory Talk View v9 in order to configure my application. In RSLinx Enterprise Server Properties when I put as Computer hosting the RSLinx Enterprise server the name LOCALHOST i received the following message :
Computer LOCALHOST does not exist in the Factory Talk Directory.
Moreover when I put as Computer hosting the RSLinx Enterprise server my PC name X the RSLinx Enterprise is working.
Why?

regards,

Similar Topics

The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to add a control loop to my HMI interface however I keep getting the following issue, any idea why this would happen?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a studio 5000 program running & downloaded to a compact logix l24er. Have decided to make a small hmi screen with a few pumps and...
Replies
Views
Helo All,Iam a beginner in automation field.Iam facing an issue with factory talk linx while doing a project. Itz a migration project from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom