Set a bit in a word Micro820

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a project where a Micro820 was supplied by another vendor. I need to read status of the outputs of the M820 via Ethernet/IP from my Compactlogix. in CCW I cannot find a way to set a bit in a DINT.
I am trying to have each output coil set a specific bit in the DINT read by the Compactlogix.
I can read the DINT, but BOOL reads are not supported

I have a project where a Micro820 was supplied by another vendor. I need to read status of the outputs of the M820 via Ethernet/IP from my Compactlogix. in CCW I cannot find a way to set a bit in a DINT.
I am trying to have each output coil set a specific bit in the DINT read by the Compactlogix.
I can read the DINT, but BOOL reads are not supported

Got it to work. Just did not have my DINT declared properly

2017-03-09 11_13_44-VM Automation V3.34 20150529 - VMware Player (Non-commercial use only).jpg