Changing Text with State in Vijeo

kingofpoland2

Hello, i am trying to figure out a way to assign / change text when a bit goes from 0-1 (Auto -> Hand) while text box color changes from green(Auto) to red(Hand)

coming from AB and FTV that is super easy as there is caption box in multi state indication box..

I've gone through animation properties and the color resources.. cant seem to find it anywhere. is this even possible? or do i have to have two separate animations one for the text and one for color?

any help appreciated!!

It is definitely possible. I don't know off the top of my head the exact method. However, the use of text and color resources is the right direction to go. You just have to pick the right type of graphical object that allow you to bind those two resources to a tag state. I think in your case those are message displays and lamps but will have to double check when I have a copy of Vijeo Designer in front of me.

Choose switch element.
on switch properties, select switch with lamp.
Color page on switch properties -> select on and off colors nad shadow/edge colors.
On label page, select on/off label.

If you need different variabbles for labels, then use lamp element or make several txt elements. (on txt element you need right click and from animation select hiding.)