DDE Server for Modbus

Thanks Guys, I did find these on the internet. I did try the Modbus.Link program and I am able to get it to request and receive response from my Modbus slave, and I am able to paste link a DDE link in excel which does not error, but its value remains at 0 even when the input is changing. Tried the Excel refresh data function, but no change. I tried various configurations but always a non responsive number in Excel. The console Modbus.Link showed messages without error.

The VBA method seems to be the only other option - I hesitated since it is a bit of a process but I will give it a shot.

Similar Topics

I am upgrading an old RSView32 v7.60 HMI to FactoryTalk View SE version 12.0 and I have an issue. There are some excel reports generated daily...
Replies
Views
I didn't want to resurrect an old thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=7378&highlight=cx-server+dde But i'm trying to connect an...
Replies
Views
I am building a new galaxy for a customer and I am trying to test things as I go. All my Ethernet PLCs are OK, but I have a test PLC5 in my...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone have the experience using in DDE Server For MODBUSNT, I have one of Standard Automation Control (StA&C) 1995 DDE for MODBUSNT V5.8.2...
Replies
Views
I am not finding this on my cx one disc. Where can I down load it from?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom