Lotus 123 Conversion

Tom Jenkins

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an old file I used to develop some settings. It is in Lotus WK4 format. If someone has the ability to convert it to Excel format, could you please send me a Private Message? Thanks.

This forum is absolutely the greatest. I have gotten the file converted, it had the info I needed, and the updated calculations are on their way to the client.

Thanks to the forum, and thanks to Phil for giving us this great tool.

Tom

Similar Topics

Dear, i was looking at the wiring diagram of the auxiliary circuits of PR123 trip unit of ABB MCCB (attached) i was able to depict K51 output...
Replies
Views
I have a Type C to RS485 adapter connect to my Siemens RWF55. I use modscan to scan it to get a value from the Siemens controller. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Hi All , I am working for a project to convert S5 PLC to S7 PLC system for a Concrete Block making machine of OMAG . I request guidence and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom