can't seem to find a stepper motor than can stand up to harsh environments

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
It is not critical. But would be nice to add a stepper motor to the hp rinse arch on the car wash to change the rinse angle based off of the height of the vehicle.

So far, haven't been able to find anything that can hold up to the chemicals.

The voltage is 208VAC, and the horse power I forget off the top of my head, but we are currently using the smallest atv312 1/4hp drive at a fixed rinse angle.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey, I have a Stratix 8000 which have factory reset. When I power it on now the EIP Mod light flashes for about 10 seconds. Then all the status...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm working with this ABB plc project, and It's been a learning experience coming from Allen Bradley. The project can't be changed to an AB...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Using a Red Lion Graphite® 15" Modular HMI and crimson 3 I have a few programs run in the background. The last one I added gets called...
Replies
Views
see if the figures below help ... I didn't say "dipswitches" - the settings in the IFE are made with jumpers ... you have to take the 1771-IFE...
Replies
Views
this is all just about student lab work in a classroom environment - so this isn't really a "problem" for me – but I'm more than a little bit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom