2711r-T7T HMI data logging

shailesh_vb

Hello Everyone,

I want to log data in USB pendrive for HJMI 2711r-T7T HMI.

I want to know what is minimum and maximum size of pendrive I can connect this HMI.

Thanks,

Shailesh

This technote gives a good breakdown on Data Logging for these terminals...

56671 - PanelView Component or PanelView 800: Data Logging
Access Level: Everyone

It also mentions that there is no practical limits on the amount of data that may be contiguously logged. So you are advised to store and restart the Data Logging every couple of days.

There is, as far as I know, no minimum and maximum size USB flash drive specifications, just that it is a USB 2.0 port. However, for the MicroSD option, they do specify that you use an industrial grade card no greater than 32GB...

2711R-UM001E-EN-E said:
Memory card -
USB port and micro-SD (Secure Digital) card – Industrial grade micro-SD cards recommended. Supports SDSC and Class 6 & Class 10 SDHC micro-SD cards, FAT32/16 formats, up to 32 GB maximum size.

I would image that any good quality USB 2.0 flash drive from 2GB to 32GB should be fine for this task.

Regards,
George