Allen Bradly DLR Topology Help Require

Ali Raza

Hi Every one
I m Trying to implement DLR Topology in Allen bradly PLC,I am uploading the Pix does this will work or not

20170312_190114.jpg

You will need DLR capable switches like the Stratix 5700 if you proceed with this setup.

I am not all that familiar with the Panelview models, so I'm not sure they are ring capable. If not, you could just put an ETAP in place of your switches and connect your HMI to it. If it is ring capable then just include it into the ring and be done.

using this one
108TX Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch
Spec:Unmanaged Plug and Play Operation
8 Port 10/100BaseTX Industrial Ethernet Switch

...put an ETAP in place of your switches ...

You can not use regular switches, to couple those two networks. Do what Thumperbs said and place one 1783-ETAP in each DLR-network. Those will give your HMI access to your ring network. read this document for more information on why and how to do this:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/rm/enet-rm003_-en-p.pdf

On first glance it looks like you are trying to connect the HMI to two different DLRs, if they are on different subnets you may want to read more about network masks. If not you have to ensure that there are no duplicate IP-adresses...