Entrelec terminal footprints are upside down when inserted at 90 degrees

damiens

Just FYI for anyone using Entrelec terminal blocks. The footprints that are included with AutoCAD Electrical are rotated 180 degress in the wrong direction. When you insert at a 90 degree angle for a horizontal DIN rail, you will notice that the screwdriver slot for removing the terminal is on the top. Try inserting an M4-6 and you will see what I mean. http://www.clrwtr.com/PDF/ABB-Controls/ABB-Screw-Clamp-Terminals.pdf Even the End Stop is upside down. I edited the Entrelec blocks I use and rotated them so they look correct now. But there are many more to do.

Similar Topics

A little off topic here, but... Does anyone use Entrelec terminal test adapters (DCO and DCJ)? If so does anyone stock them? I've searched all...
Replies
Views
Would someone point me to a wiring diagram for a couple of Entrelec relays? 1SNA 607 264 R1100 (120VAC coil) 1SNA 607 201 R1300 (24VDC coil) I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know that this question had already be posted many times but, I'm looking for a octocoupler 5vdc to 24vdc, min frequency=40kHz. The hint...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used one of these. We have 3 in our plant 8 in 4 Rly out. I found out from ABB that they are obsolete and no longer supported in any...
Replies
Views
In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom