Presidential Erections (off topic - really off)

Bob, With your spelling people might assume its a link to some other site that you cannot visit at work...

Guys its totally safe to open at work and very funny...

EnjoY!

Fred, just click on the link and download the file.

Preeya, it was a sling off at the Japanese who cannot pronounce "l". We do it in Ozz regularly but that is our sense of humour.

Yes, I thought it was very funny. Sent to me by an englishman of course. I think their sense of humour is more twisted than ours.

Hope you enjoyed it.

It's a Power Point Presentation.

Left click on the link, then right click onthe file and save as. Play it from your PC. It's a safe file, and yes VERY funny, and I'm a Republican..... (can't spell it though)