Factorytalk ME Data Store Plus

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am currently spending a nice couple of days on the Emerald Isle, doing a startup.

However, the customer can't make up his mind to the frequency of capturing data using the above.

Whilst it is easy to do with me sitting there, sadly I do not live in Ireland, so is there a way to change the frequency via a tag?

j0cvep.png

Somewhere in there is a connection you can use to trigger the data log - so instead of logging periodically, it logs only when triggered by a tag. I've used this to record batch data, for example.

Once your PLC is in control of when it logs the data, nice and easy!

I'll try to find out how I did it...

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I'm using Factorytalk Linx Gateway V6.30 with Nov 2022 patch in order to publish tags from a network distributed FT system to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I create a new project at Factorytalk Local station and a OPC DA server with localhost server. FTView Version :13.00.00 OPC Server...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect with an HMI on one of our machines at work. I have applied the correct pathway to the plc, via the FT Linx communication...
Replies
Views
I have Factorytalk View Studio local edition installed on multiple machines. Every once in a while the data logging locks up and pens don't update...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a way to do data logging to an Access database on a PLC tag turning from 0 to 1? I know how to do data logging using FT view but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom