Help with ST/LD program

Silver TT

Hello, I'm working on a program which sends a modbus message and then re-sends the same message if it does not receive a response. I send the modbus message from a ladder diagram and then call a UDFB which checks if the slave sent back a response by monitoring a coil called "successful_Message". The UDFB should allow the message to re-send a certain number of times, and then stop. I can't seem to get it to stop though, it resets to zero and keeps sending!
Any help is appreciated.

PLC_zpsdyy0viwv.png

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m new to programming and want to write a simple routine. Push start button, turns on sensor. 2 second delay before anymore logic read...
Replies
Views
Hi! I need help converting an old MicroLogix 1100 project to Micro 820. Project Details I have an old MicroLogix 1100 program that has been in...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I need to write a program. This is exactly what is asked of me: When Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 give output, it will allow Robot to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom