Anyone heard of 150-DP-A360-NBD-T? Pls help!

ckchew666

Hi,

Does anyone here heard of SMC DP/YD from allen bradley, cat # is 150-DP-A360-NBD-T.

I tried to browse thru` the internet & AB website but found nothing about it.

I hope to get some info like installation manual and technical spec for it.

From what I understand it's a Smart Motor Controller Dialog Plus Y-Detla....not very sure, just my guess.

Hope someone here can clarify. Thx in advance. :)

The "SMC-DP Elevator Soft-Starter - Product Profile" PDF is HERE

The "SMC-DP Elevator User Manual" PDF is HERE

I didn't see your specific model in either though. The -A360 isn't listed, but the literature may be of help to you anyway... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

The 150 DP 360 is a SMC SoftStarter with specific firmware for Hydraulic lift or elevator applications.

The 360 indicates the rated size in Amps.

The link is:

150-DP

This is just a product brochure. Look here for the User Manual:

150 DP User Manual

The catalog number you give does not appear to be right. The literature only shows sizes up to 168 Amps and the -T on the end is not an option either.

I would suggest getting hold of an AB office or GMS support line if you need more assistance.