Siemens S7300 Retentive Timer

PLC_Time

First off, thanks for the patience with my post. Rookie to Siemens. I am trying to use a Retentive timer and it has to be around 24hours. Thus I found using the S_ODTS does not work because of its datatype limitations. I then explored trying to use SFB4 and it appears to work as a TON but not retentive. So through google I then found "FC80" which appears to do what I need but am not sure how to drop this into my S7 300 series processor (if its even possible). Its greyed out when I right click on FC Blocks then Install block.

I can do some move commands and the such to retain the value using the SFB4 which is the current path forward. Any tips on if/how to drop in the FC80 or some other FC/etc to make this work?

Similar Topics

Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a simple way to do the following: I have an input from an RTU which is a Real value. The word order from the RTU is different to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I encounter a problem trying to get online to a CPU315, This CPU is part of a MPI network with multiple CPU including a CPU414, When I do...
Replies
Views
We are currently using a number of Rotork IQ valves on a project. The client has a requirement to send/ receive acyclic data from the PLC. This...
Replies
Views
I have problem with connecting citect with S7300 CP343-1 through PSDIRECT , i follow procedures of manual but i one of installation steps need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom