PL7-3 and mmi dongle damage!!!

steve_rb

Hi,

I was using PL7-3 till a few days ago and because of unexpected accident my dongle cartriges (telemecanique TSXSLCO TE90 series) damaged and PL7-3 and mmi both gives me dongle error after installing then on a new laptop. Dongles are old and no where to find. Anyone got a solution? I heard PL7-2 works without dongle. Anyone knows download url?

thx

Contact Telemecanique (Grp. Scneider/Modicon) and:

1. Ask about getting the dongle replaced.
or
2. Ask about an upgrade of your software.

If you are worried about the cost, maybe your insurance can help you out - the dongle was damaged by accidence and they should cover such cases.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking for an experienced person who has worked with PL7 Pro software along with SFC programming for remote troubleshooting of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
We've just purchased a second-hand band saw that has a TSX17-10 PLC. The bandsaw works but we'd like to make some changes to how it works to make...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've exported a PL7 application to the .FEF file succesfully. Imported the .FEF file in my Unity Pro project, but two of the five sections in...
Replies
Views
Can someone help me convert a PL7 file to Unity and Magelis file to Vijeo? Thanks in advanced.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom