Force TP to boot into transfer mode

the_msp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have a siemens TP177B PN/DP HMI, the screen has died. It still boots and I can talk to it via ProSave using a USB/PPI. I want to extract the recipes from it, but the option is greyed out because the panel needs to be in transfer mode, which naturally I can't do because the screen is dead! Is there any way to force this panel to boot into transfer mode, or take remote access and place it into transfer mode?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have some parameter files that I'm using. Most of the tags are direct reference to the PLC, but a couple are HMI tags. If I change...
Replies
Views
Hello all, this is my first time working with a PLC and dealing with hardware, so please have patience with me. I have an electric rod-style...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom