Factorytalk SE not logging one processor

wes.s

A couple weeks ago we lost getting alarms sent to one of our Factory Talk pc displays. I've been poking around trying to figure out what is wrong but I'm not getting anywhere.

I found that the plc for the problem line had a netmask of 255.255.0.0 on a class c subnet. I changed that to 255.255.255.0 and nothing good or bad happened.

On the display that is missing the alarm info, I added what it takes to look at the processor in the line next to it. The alarm and message display shows me alarms for that line just fine.

We log alarms to a sql database, my problem line quit logging 2 weeks ago, my other line is logging just fine.

The alarms I'm looking for are generated using the almd instruction. If I look at the instruction I see error and no subscribers.

Any ideas?