Happy Saint Patrick's Day

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Little humor on a green day....

Murphy received a phone call from his doctor "come in right away" he said on the voice mail.... Murphy jumped into the car and raced down to the office...

Murphy> Ok Doctor i'm here what's the news?
Doctor> I have bad news and worse news what do you want to hear first?
Murphy> Let me have the bad news first
Doctor> You have 24hrs to live
Murphy> Oh my God doctor... that is the worst news possible, what can be worst than that? he asked
Doctor> I have been trying to get a hold of you since yesterday

🍺 have a happy green day!

Ah Mark, that ones as old as Methuselah!

Here's a couple more...

STP_01.jpg

STP_02.jpg

Off to see the local parade in an hour. Just polishing "me lucky charm" before heading out (That sounds more euphemistic than steriotypical!).

Happy St.Patrick's Day to you to Mark!...and to all! 🍺

G.

Last edited:
I was in Dublin this week. I wish the job had gone on longer, I could of quite happily joined in the festivities this weekend.

My best friend is from Dublin. He claims that in Ireland they mostly spend the day watching the parades on American TV.

According to the Census, there are 34.5 million Americans who list their heritage as either primarily or partially Irish. That number is, incidentally, seven times larger than the population of Ireland itself (4.68 million)

So... drank a 'naked leprechaun' last night in light of the holiday 🍺

My wife and I welcomed our first child to the world Friday, so we had a little different St Patricks Day celebration than normal. :)

First child, a beautiful start to a whole new adventure.

You gonna need a different kinda forum now...................................

:)