Webvisu via SoMachine (Schneider)

Vinnie_vdb

I am using the latest SoMachine (4.2) and exploring the possibilities of the build-in webserver. I got things running and such, no problem but (there is always a but :) ) I like to enter an INT value in my browser rather that adjusting a potentiometer but strangely enough is there no such thing in the toolbox. In fact, the toolbox is not that extensive on possible symbols.

So, actually 2 questions:
1/ How can I enter an INT value through my web browser?
2/ Is there something like an OSCAT library that has more open source symbols for webvisu?

Thank you already for the help.

You can use a text field. Its in the toolbox under common controls. You have to enter a placeholder %d (for decimal value)
Then under the text variable enter the variable you want to display.
Then under input config select write to a variable

webvizu textfield.JPG