TON not timing

DannyD303

Hello all,

I have a program that I'm in the process of debugging. For some reason though my timers don't seem to be working.
Its a simple single bit activation.
Any ideas as to why its not working please tell me.
Thank you!

Timer.jpg
4PkGJG7R+27YwAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

A momentary impulse of "DRAIN_TUB" will have no effect other than to run the timer for the duration of the pulse.

Think of your code this way: if DRAIN_TUB is a pushbutton, the operator must hold the button for 10 seconds for the TUB_UP_TIMER to expire.

I don't know what your program's goal is, so this is the best I can offer until more information is provided.

Last edited:
Yes

I used to have an EQU statement with the timer but had the same result. I feel like I'm missing something simple but from what I can tell everything is correct.

Did the EQU evaluate to true? If so, is there another part of the program that takes action upon the TUB_UP_TIMER object? If you perform a cross-reference on that object (Right-click -> Go To Cross Reference), you can find this answer pretty quickly.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

dmargineau got it. Yeah not scanning the subroutine. SEE, I told you it was simple hahaha.

Thank you both! I thought I fixed that awhile ago but might have been a different program.
:sick: