Power Loss Detection

GTUnit

Can someone recommend a Power Loss relay to detect loss of 480V primary power to the panel.
Im using this to command HMI to stop writing datalogs to SD card in order to prevent data corruption on power loss.
What is the fastest way to sense the power loss? Voltage, current of phase loss relays?

(in case anyone is wondering the 480V to 24V power supplies have enough residual charge for a few seconds of PLC and HMI power)

Can someone recommend a Power Loss relay to detect loss of 480V primary power to the panel.
Im using this to command HMI to stop writing datalogs to SD card in order to prevent data corruption on power loss.
What is the fastest way to sense the power loss? Voltage, current of phase loss relays?

(in case anyone is wondering the 480V to 24V power supplies have enough residual charge for a few seconds of PLC and HMI power)

This is EU voltage but i am sure they will have the same in the range for US spec.

https://www.tele-online.com/resources/data-sheets/en_e1ym400vs10.pdf

Did you happen to see the variables that the device can output?
Page 29 of this https://w3.usa.siemens.com/us/internet-dms/btlv/access/access/Docs/sentron_dp_manual_en_02.pdf

Whilst it may be killing a fly with a nuclear bomb, it is nevertheless a solution.

Otherwise a relay with a coil of the input rating would be a solution... or checking a PSU that signals any fault (output or input) with a relay output is another solution.

I don't need to look, i have systems that have 1000's of power meters on them.

The guy asked "Can someone recommend a Power Loss relay to detect loss of 480V primary power to the panel."

If you want to detect phase failure use a phase failure relay, if you want to power meter something then use a power meter

Use the right tools for the right job.

Is it 3 phase or single phase?

Do you have three phase loads that could cause corrupted data in one phase was lost?

If 3 phase I would want to use a phase monitoring relay or 3 separate relays, one fore each phase, in series to detect loss of one phase otherwise your PLC may still see power while some of your field devices go wonky.