Cannot access Mitsubishi GOT Simple over Ethernet

doomsword

I have very basic problem which I can't solve for some time already and it's driving me nuts.

So my system consists of GOT Simple 2107-WBTD and FR-A820 frequency inverter. I connected them over RS485 connection, works fine (using built in RS485 on inverter and GOT Simple).

Problem is that I can't connect to GS to download a program on it over Ethernet (UDP) cable! I can access GS only through USB connection, so I can download a program on it.

I can ping GS. GS can ping my laptop. Port settings are OK. Cable works. There's no switch. And all the time I'm getting timeouts, I'm attaching a pic of it.

Any idea what is broken? It worked first few times when I tried to access GS over Ethernet, but now it doesn't work at all.

It's important since we plan to connect GS and inverter using CC-Link IE Field Basic, which is Ethernet based protocol, inverter with IE Field Basic will be available very soon, I don't want any troubles with Ethernet.

err.jpg