Help with SQO Sequencer Output

Daniel81

Hi All,

I was wondering if I could get some assistance in understanding why my sequencer output is not working correctly.

I have 4 steps in my sequence and for some reason when I first switch my input the sequence starts on step 2 even though the Position is no: 1.
When I get to position 4 I get no outputs.
The only way I can get it to function correctly is if I already have my input switch high when I download the program to the PLC and then of course after it loops back from the forth position it misses step 1 and continues to step 2, once it gets to position 4 no outputs again. Very frustrating.
I'm obviously missing something but for the life of me I cannot think or see what it is.

Below is how B3:0 is mapped

B3:1 0000 0000 0100 0001 Step 1
B3:2 0000 0000 0010 0001 Step 2
B3:3 0000 0000 0001 0100 Step 3
B3:4 0000 0000 0001 0010 Step 4

This is how the Sequencer Output is set up

File #B3:1
Mask 00FFh
Dest O:0.0
Control R6:0
Length 4
Position 0

Your help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the very late reply. Thanks you for directing me to the explanation. Your right it was a very easy fix.
I was just wondering though, Is it possible to reset or clear the position if you lose power to the sequencer. From what I can see the sequencer re-starts from it's last position if the power to it happens to be. In this scenario I would like to be able to reset the position back to the start if possible.

Thanks again.