Authorizeing Step 7

NoName

Hello ppl.

I want to know if there is a way to authorize Step7 without a floopy disk on the comuter. I tried to map a network floopy drive but then I when I tryed to install Step7 I couldn't select the maped network floopy.

Is there another way???? Please help me!

USB floppy works well.

There should also be a way to move authorisations without the floppy and without any physical link between the computers.
It requires you to generate an authorisation code on the computer from where you want to remove the authorisatiom, and then use the code on the computer where you want to put the authorisation.
Have never tried it though. Its described in the online help in the AuthorsW utility.

When you install authorsW on a networked PC with a fdd and move the autorisation to its harddisk, you can move it afterwards to any other computer's harddisk on the network.