CCW Tag Expressions?

zblum

Hey guys, I am trying to create a bar graph in CCW, however, I need the scale to change from time to time:
Application: I am filling boxes with bottles, but the number of bottles that constitutes a "full" box will change depending on the bottle we run. How do I use a tag - input from the user and stored in the PLC - to define the upper limit of a scale?
And is there any way to use tag expressions in CCW? For example, to have a scale of 0-100% and use {"current box count" divided by "full box count" times 100%} as the value to displayed on the scale?
Thanks

Similar Topics

I am using the newest version of CCW Dev Software, and I am wondering if there is any way in which a tag could be added to a movement key (i.e...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this? Am I missing something? See the images below: the image on the left is from CCW; the image on the right is from a PDF...
Replies
Views
Hello, i would like to make a "go to" screen button that is only visible once a user with sufficient rights has logged in. is there any way to...
Replies
Views
Morning All. First off, I want to say thanks to the folks that helped me get this project going. The first one with CCW and Micro800 line. It was...
Replies
Views
Hello. Has anyone ran into an issue with HSC on 2080-LC20. It run a cut off press and every so often after resetting to 0 it does not count...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom