Online AutoCAD Electrical Training

JKS

Hey, guys;

Been trying to increase my skills across all facets of our industry, but what I need to concentrate on right now is my CAD skills. I've used AutoCAD before, and I've taken some classes, but not with the Electrical package. I've been playing around with some YouTube videos, but I haven't found anything that really does what I want.

Anyone know a good, reputable spot for some online training? I've come across plenty, but I have no idea who's good and who's a charlatan out there.

Any guidance would be great. I currently have AutoCAD Electrical 2015 at my disposal.

Thank you much!
- Jeff

AutoCAD kind of sucks but if you want to learn start with the built in Tutorials in the programs Help Section. They are pretty good.
The AutoCAD forums are decent if you have specific questions.

Worst thing about AutoCAD, IMO, is the initial drawing, plot, and title block setup.