MotionView Onboard device timer

unsaint32

I am using MotionView Onboard for Kinetix300 drive. In the fault history, I see different device times but I don't know what my current device time is? Is it even setup by hour:minute:seconds? Where can I see the device current time? thanks.

motionview.jpg

i got same question, i want to trace the time the fault triggered .can anyone help me with this question?
thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Does MotionView Onboard software run in Windows 10 I keep getting Unable to Launch the Application. I have put the IP address of the Kinetix300...
Replies
Views
I am using MotionView Onboard (version 3.68) for Kinetix 300. MotionView asks me for a password for clearing fault history. I can't find any...
Replies
Views
I am an automation technician working on Kinetix 300 drives with Motionview Onboard. We have two different setups; - Controllogix 5000 to the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to run a Servo Motor using the MotionView OnBoard web interface that comes on the Kinetix 300 drives. I have a Tamagawa...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a maintenance guy studying to be an automation tech. I was exploring MotionView Onboard for Kinetix 300. It's for a extruder which is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom