Faulty modul PM-E F (ET200S)

userxyz

Hi,

We have on some installations that have the FB125 profibus diagnostics and on a HMI panel we can see the nodes. 3 node's are red. So we checked online with the HWDiag, and indeed, same node's have faults. One node = faulty firmwarenumber, that is solved. The other 2 have an error on the PM-E-F modul. But no further comment is findable... only... faulty modul...

Hardware Configuration 2.PNG

The power supply is connected well...

Could it be something regarding safety ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,
Gerry

Hi Gerry,

If you click on the faulty module, and then do ctrl + d. It should bring diagnostic buffer. Anything useful there?

Similar Topics

Hi, Need help with coding for a faulty component sensor which we are using a push button as we are using a test rig. the plc is a allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a PLC B&R X20 CP3484. The machine was shutdown for months due to which I got to loose the plc battery, in the same time ethernet...
Replies
Views
I am providing 24 volts on encoder input but getting the 24 volts on encoder output.The output voltage is not changing,so I want to ask what will...
Replies
Views
This is a sort of research question. A small motor burned out (3KW) the bearings seized and took out the windings, that plus multiple resetting...
Replies
Views
im a noob in need can someone help make a ladder logic system that can stop the production line when there is a faulty bottle, and two pneumatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom