ge 90-30 coil conflict

Do you mean that you have a rung of logic that the coil is not turning on?

If so then move it to the last rung of your program. If the coil is then working, look at the rest of your logic and see if you are moving information directly into the same area in another part of your program.

Regards,

Start by defining what you mean by "coil conflict". I could guess that you have programmed more than one instance of the "-( )-" instruction. If that's a correct guess, the solution is to not do it. I'm not going to elaborate on possible solutions until you confirm whether or not my guess is correct.

actually i did not write the program, i am just trying to get it working again and i am new to ge proficy.

when i run a check block it says "warning 8124 coil conflict at q130 row 13 column 2, when i go there i am not seeing what they mean.

Make it an attachment to your post. It will help if you also explain what you are trying to do when you get the warning. It begins to sound like my guess was correct, but you need to provide a bit more context. This isn't twitter. You're not limited to 144 characters.

It appears that my guess was correct. There are two places in your program (in the program block "TUNNEL") where you have used an instruction that writes to the address %Q130. There are two places in your program (in the program block "TUNNEL") where you have used an instruction that writes to the address %Q138. There are two places in your program (in the program block "RPDM7") where you have used an instruction that writes to the address %M244.
Double click on the warning message to jump to the location corresponding to the warning. Warnings will not prevent the program from being transferred to the PLC. You can find the explanation for all errors and warnings by clicking the "?" tab in the project navigator window.

If you use a set and reset coil in logic, it will also be flagged as "coil conflict".
Proficy should know this is okay...IMO.

my cpu jumped out of run mode, the fault table said lan error, i noticed the date was jan 2000, could this have caused this condition?

Probably not...
The date and time is probably not set in the PLC. That is why you have an odd time on the Lan failure.
When you are online go to target>show status. This will give you a pop-up window that will have a date/time tab for you to set date and time in the plc.