RSLogix Pro Simulator - DO NOT HIT CTRL-X

ProgRambo

Ok, so I'm sure this is old news as this program has been around for years and years. I'm new to the ladder logic scene and have been working with this program for the past month or two. I just selected an item and hit ctrl-x for the first time thinking it was a 'cut' and the program completely closed out without saving the project I was working on. Wow!

I would of hoped that it would of at least auto-saved before closing. Good thing I'm a 'save-nazi' and didn't loose too much info. Looking in the File pull-down, ctrl-x is indeed labeled as 'Exit'.

I doubt there is a way to disable this but if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

You could use exteral software like autohotkey or another scripting software that will intercept the keystrokes when that certain program is active.

You could use exteral software like autohotkey or another scripting software that will intercept the keystrokes when that certain program is active.

This was nice program. Even autosaving is possible to code with this if original program don't have autosaving.