using excel to wincc flex

ajay34

hello guys...

i m looking for example how to send excel recepi to wincc flexiable (HMI) and when click particular formula it will start using the recepi for batching purpose
weigh each ingrident was the formula is create and record the formula ..

basicly batching .but i wanna use Wincc (HMI) and also supervisor level can change the amount or formula create on excel using HMI.and it will record as modify recepi..

can any 1 hint me or give example of it

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have to convert my csv file to an excel sheet in Wincc Flexible 2008 for which I have written the following code snippet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to convert my csv file to an excel sheet in Wincc Flexible 2008 for which I have written the following code snippet: 'Alarm_Log.csv'...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for help writing to PLC tags from Excel. I am using Factory Talk Gateway as an OPC server and Excel VBA to write out to an...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We had an equipment manufacture in last week. He always giving us a thumbdrive with the machine recipes . They are neatly in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom