wiring NTC030WP00

That part number is NOT a Pt100. A Pt100 is an RTD.

That part number is a NTC (negative thermal coefficient) thermistor.

Wiring the thermistor is trivial. You need a resistance input card to measure the resistance and wiring it is just connecting the leads to the input card terminals.

The challenge is interpreting the resistance as a temperature. There is a catalog in Italian at this site that has a table of temperature vs resistance values (page 18 pdf)
http://docs-europe.electrocomponents.com/webdocs/111f/0900766b8111f79b.pdf

Note that as the temperature goes up, the resistance goes down, the opposite of a Pt100, which has a positive thermal coefficient.

Most resistance input cards that I'm aware of do not have built-in conversion for thermistors, but they will convert Pt100 resistance to temperature.

A Pt100 probably only costs a little more. It might be worth getting a Pt100 instead of an NTC thermistor