looking for sample projects for practicing

MaGoOoDy

Hi,
I have been in training courses since year and half now, and I gained a good knowledge in PLC and SCADA,I did many assignments in the course but and I think it is the time to tapper my skills more and more

I want a complete projects and specs of a system that includes :

- PLC programming
- VFD and motor control
- HMI and SCADA
- PID
- Modbus over RS485 or TCP
- OPC
- Logging in MS Excel

My idea is just to give my self a step ahead in term of handling a project which includes many techniques.
I will do the projects in Siemens TIA portal STEP 7 v5.5 and Allen Bradley RSLogix 500 and RSLogix 5000, also using WINcc, factory talk , indusoft , AdvancedHMI and so on.

1 project in different environment​s .

If someone can share with me an idea of a complete project I can program it with the above mentioned scenarios I will be most appreciated .