Help!

michael1997

Hello I am currently editing HMI's, I imported routines from a cell who's date and time work correctly for applications for the HMI's to use, but once imported and changed to fit cell specific needs (like changing op numbers) the date and time is now wrong. What should I do? the logic matches up on both the cell that does not work and the cell that does. Regards!

It would be a big help if you could identify the model HMI you're dealing with. Then define what you mean by "cell".
I'll hazard a guess that you pulled a project file from a working HMI and tried to transfer that file to a different HMI. Perhaps you need to set the date and time on the HMI that displays incorrect information.

It is a Valiant integrated HMI Im not for sure of the model, Both are the same type and both have the correct time and date setting on the HMI itself, Seems to be something in the PLC making it wrong but the logic is the exact same, im not for sure what to do.

What software do you use to edit the file?
There are a few manufacturers of integrated PLC/HMI products that get mentioned here from time to time, Unitronics and Horner being most frequent, but Valiant is not a name I've seen.
Start with the object on the screen that displays the date and time. Determine the tagname or the address of the PLC variable being displayed. Then look at the PLC side and see value using the programming software. Does it match what is displayed on the screen? If it does, the issue is probably in the PLC. If not, it's probably something on the HMI side, especially if the PLC shows the correct time and date.
How far off the correct time and date is the displayed value?

Determined it is on the PLC side, And is about half a month off, Started changing the tag designation and it seems to have helped some, Ill figure it out thanks guys!