FactoryTalk ME Alarm Fonts changing

BlueAltezza

I recently upgraded my ME Studio to 9.0, and when I open up, convert, and download projects it completely blows my alarm fonts up to triple the size.

So I deleted the alarm box and re-created it which worked okay. The next problem I found is that if I changed the font settings on an alarm box on one screen, it would affect the alarm boxes on other screens. In the past I was able to customize each alarm display on individual screens.

Anyone else see any bugs like this? I'm running Windows 10 btw. I haven't upgraded my 7 laptop yet to see if it reacts the same way on that OS.

I'm worried that if some of my techs upgrade to 9 and have to make minor changes in the field on older displays it will create some problems.

I am seeing the same kind of thing on windows 7 but it doesn't just include alarms it also affects some text.

I haven't been able to figure out why but usually just opening the text and changing the font or size fixes it.

I would definitely check the screens after changes are made.